|View from across the street|
|View from the line|
The last couple of a times I was in the theater was for live action shows, and they had a DJ. While that was entertaining, I was happy to see that the organist was back, and wearing red to match the Incredibles color scheme.
We only saw two trailers, one for "Christopher Robin" and "Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2". I'm excited about the latter! Then we got to see Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone dance.
First up: Pixar short "Bao"
- So food can eat other food? If he ate dumplings, would it be a form of cannibalism?
- I figured out she was dreaming when I noticed that the husband wasn't in any of the growing up scenes.
- Dangit, Pixar, making me cry over dim sum!
Then on to "Incredibles 2"!!
- AWESOME take of the Disney castle opening logo!
- Jack Jack vs. Sweet Rabbit: epic battle!
- That Elasticycle is cool. It splits into two so she can stretch!
- Violet will always be my favorite. Loved the bit when she was invisible and got ice cream out of the fridge.
- I don't know why I didn't think Frozone was that cool (no pun intended) when I watched the first movie, but now I really like his powers.
- "Is she having adolescence?"
- "I don't know that way. Why would they change math? Math is math. MATH IS MATH!"
- Interesting political element of the media's influence on the public.
- Jack Jack's power of morphing into Edna: hilarious.
- Why did Violet have so much water go out her nose? My goodness, that was a lot of water.
- "No firing the baby in the house."
Great movie, and I liked it even more than the first movie, probably because we got to see more of Jack Jack. I foresee a lot of Jack Jack costumes on babies at Hallowe'en this year.