- "I would have voted for Obama a third time if I could."
- Bradley Whitford has been in three of the films nominated for Best Picture this year. He's a good luck charm, too!
- I don't think I ever want to go to a white family's bingo game after seeing this film.
- "SEX SLAVE!!!"
- I love Rod. He knows what's going on and handles it. Because he's TSA.
- "You know I can't give you the keys, right babe?"
- From now on, I might be offering ear plugs (or cotton) whenever I serve tea.
- How fitting that the dad gets killed by a deer's antlers.
- Wait. That's her grandma?!?!?
- "I mean, I told you not to go in that house."
I really enjoyed this movie. I also enjoyed watching with Linda, whom was seeing it for the first time, because I enjoyed her reactions.
Congratulations to Jordan Peele for winning the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, the first African-American to do so.