Sunday, December 16, 2018

He's Got Radioactive Blood

Yay!  It's finally opening weekend for "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse"!!!


  • Nice pixelated Columbia logo!
  • "Let's start at the beginning one last time..."
  • I love how the film plays with the different renditions of Spidey through the parallel universes.
  • "I don't think you know what puberty is."
  • "The costume always fits...eventually."
  • "Child dressed in a Spider-man costume, dragging dead hobo through the streets..."
  • "...I'm going to grab a bagel..."
  • I don't know why Spider-Ham didn't sing the Homer Simpson Spider-Pig song, because that would have been awesome.
  • "Where is that wind coming from?  We're in a basement."
  • "Blue? Purple."  "NO!"
  • I love the way Miles designed his suit using spray paint.
  • I really liked all of the comic book-style imagery.
  • This Aunt May is soooo cool!  Yay, Lily Tomlin!
  • Fun seeing Peter B Parker and Miles walking up and down the sides of the buildings.
  • "Can he say that?  Legally?"
  • "What's 'Comic Con'?"
  • "Take that off, show some respect.  Spider-man does NOT wear a cape."
  • Excellent throwback to the 1967 show.
This film did not disappoint.  I hope it sticks around in the theaters for a while so I can see it again on the big screen.  He is, after all, my favorite Stan Lee creation.  

Thank you for bringing Spider-man to the world, Stan.  Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment