Saturday, December 8, 2018

Wreck It 2: The Internet Bugaloo

I saw "Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph " on opening weekend with Linda and Glenndy.  Glenndy had already seen it, and wanted to see it again so they decided to accompany us.  There was a man in the audience dressed as Ralph, and his daughter was dressed as Vanellope.  At first, I didn't recognize the outfit, and was, like, "What the?"  Linda told me he was dressed as Ralph, and not Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies.


  • Love that opening castle logo!  I wish it had digital rain like on my Disney Emoji Blitz game.
  • Funny seeing Felix and Calhoun with all of their new Sugar Rush kids.
  • Wonder Woman leads a gang and is an awesome street car driver.
  • My favorite scene, of course, involves Ariel.  I bought pajamas of the outfit she was wearing as soon as I got paid.  I also already have the little Funko figurine because I saw it when I was in the movie theater today.
  • Those princesses, I love them.
  • "Are you guys okay? Should I call the police?"
  • "We can't understand her."  "She's from the other studio."
  • "The reason I came to your neck of the face..."
  • The build-up to "A Place Called Slaughter Race" is hilarious!
  • That's a lot of Jethros.
  • Being Rick Rolled was much better than seeing a sneak of Frozen 2.
  • Pancake, Milkshake, Pancake, Pancake, Pancake
Oh, no!  Another movie I want to see again before it leaves theaters.  When am I going to find all of this time?



2 comments:

  1. I was especially excited that Gal Gadot was cast once I found out who Shank was, because Gal Gadot was in two of the Fast and Furious movies, and that's what I knew her from originally.

    "Good lord, who would DO that"?

    I love Vanellope. She's a very, very close second to being my favorite Disney character. I think she could be a fun playmate for Boo.

    Absolutely loved this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps Boo and Vanellope could have a short film of their own!

      Delete