Line of the Day
Sunday, October 13, 2013
"Vogue!" -- Sherry and others, to Dale, whom eagerly granted the request, at Storyteller's Cafe
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Thursday, October 10, 2013
I wanted to see "Gravity" as soon as I saw a trailer for it, bur wasn't sure if I should see it in 3D. All I knew was that I wanted to see it in a theater. So I went to this site and thought, "Well, OK, then! 3D it is!"
- Really, really glad that I made that decision. The visuals were absolutely incredible. They did actually make it look like the movie was filmed IN SPACE.
- I mean, honestly. During the opening act, Clooney's character is flying around on a jetpack, and I felt like I was going to be a little bit dizzy with all of the movement. Like Liquid Space Dizzy.
- Sandra Bullock continues to succeed in making me a big fan of hers. Here, she plays another smart, independent woman. This is a great role for her.
- Also, wow. Great body, Sandra!
- Oh, wow! That voice from Mission Control was Ed Harris! Cool.
- A ping pong paddle. Funny.
- "I hate space!"
- Ooh. Tear. My own tears did not float. They streamed down my face after stinging my eyes.
- I loved all of the views of Earth. The cinematography was gorgeous and flawless.
- So, after all that, she has to hold her breath again?! Give her a break, man!
I really enjoyed this movie. It was intense, it was beautiful, it was an amazing sight to behold. If this doesn't get nominated for a Visual Effects Oscar, there are major problems in the universe. Go see it!