Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Doing It For Themselves

I was looking forward to seeing "Widows" when I saw the trailers, and was happy to get a chance to see it last week.


  • Oh, Viola Davis.  You are the best at expressing raw emotion.  That primal scream that you needed to let out just told it all.
  • So this whole gangsters-and-politicians thing.  Is that in every big city?  Does it happen in small towns, too?  Yes, I already knew about Chicago gangsters.
  • Dude was going to get my forever hate if he had killed the dog.
  • Robert Duvall can still play a real a$$hole at his advanced age.  I wanted to trip him.
  • Hey, I know that lady!  She can SAING!
  • Daniel Kaluuya's character frightened me and made me want to hypnotize him back to being a good guy.  Would you like a cup of tea?
  • Movies teach me things.  Next time I want to have a private conversation in a sauna, I'm going to add lots of water to the hot rocks.
  • Me:  "Wait.  What is HE doing there?"
  • Me later: "Ohhhhh...."
  • Love what Veronica did with her share of the money.
That was quite a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment