Sunday, September 23, 2018

Are You Diaboliquing Me?

My friends and I saw "A Simple Favor" last week.  


  • I think it's a shame that we saw Anna Kendrick and Andrew Rannells in a film together and they didn't sing a duet.
  • I did, though, enjoy the chemistry between Kendrick and Lively.
  • Cindy said "Searching" was like a combination of this movie and "Crazy Rich Asians".  I agree.  Twisty!
  • I'd want to wear Blake Lively's clothes, too.  I loved all of her work outfits.  
  • Why didn't she think to cut herself out of the dress before she went downstairs?  I mean, it was funnier the way they did it, but still.
  • I liked the difference of outfit types between Stephanie and Emily and their changes in style toward the end.
  • I want to try that martini, and I don't even like gin.
  • I really liked the soundtrack, filled with a bunch of songs in French, and it was quite fitting.
  • Oh, and some on point rapping by Anna Kendrick.
  • "Are you Diaboliquing me?"  I now need to watch "Diabolique".
  • Ah, grief sex.  Nothing good ever comes out of that.  Just ask the folks at "General Hospital".
  • "I think loneliness probably kills more people than cancer."
  • "America's hybrids: silent, but deadly."
I had a lot of fun watching this movie!  Funny, twisty, and pretty.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment