Monday, September 3, 2018

They're So Fluffy!

In keeping with the Asian movie theme of the weekend, I decided to see the documentary short "Pandas" on IMAX 3D.  Linda decided to see it with me.

  • I felt like a kid reaching out for the Fuzzball at Captain EO when I saw how fluffy the baby pandas were.  I want to pet one!
  • Interesting that they were observing the baby pandas and kind of "auditioning" them to see how well they might do in the wild.
  • Pandas eat 50 pounds of bamboo a day.  I don't think I should have one as a pet.
  • I'm wondering what it smells like in that guy's house, with 3 bear cubs living inside.  From what I hear about the bears local to my neighborhood, they don't smell great.
  • Jujitsu training helps you get out of a panda's grasp if playtime gets rough.  The more you know!
That was cute.  I hope the Giant Pandas can once again thrive in the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment