Saturday, November 3, 2018

Man And Symbiote Combined

Last night, I finally got a chance to see "Venom" while it is still in theaters.

  • I like seeing Tom Hardy do humor.  I also like knowing that it's him before the ending credits roll.
  • I really enjoyed the scene in the restaurant.  "That's dead."
  • I don't think any kind of lawyer should give their laptop password to anyone else.  There is too much confidential material they use for their jobs.  So what I'm saying is that it's her fault that he saw the files.
  • "I'm really sorry about your friends."
  • Wouldn't the LIFE foundation have a ton of security cameras around?  How do they not know that it was Eddie who had the symbiote?
  • "Mask!" "Copy!"
  • So, when Venom eats a person, does Eddie taste that?  Because yuck.
  • "Outstanding! Now, let’s bite off all their heads and pile them up in the corner."
That was fun.  I don't know who Woody Harrelson is playing in that credits scene, but he reminds me of The Simpsons' Sideshow Bob.  I'm looking forward to "Into the Spider-verse" even more than I already was due to that sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment