Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Smallfoot Exists, Suckers!

I finally had a chance to see "Smallfoot" while it was still in theaters.  I saw some trailers that I hadn't seen before, and I liked hearing the reactions from the kids in the audience.


  • Fun music.  I especially liked "Perfection".  So upbeat and happy!
  • The scroll of Invisible Wisdom.  Ha!  "It's not wisdom, and it's definitely not invisible."
  • It took me almost all the way through the movie by the time I noticed that the yeti do not have noses.
  • I did, though, notice that they all had blue lips, like I would have if I lived in the cold like that.
  • Love the imprint of Migo's face in the snow when the snowball rolled down the mountain.
  • That rap!  Not very good lyrics, but it was Ice, Ice Baby.  Loved seeing the backup singers in the credits, too.  I think I would like backup singers the next time I karaoke.
  • Yetis and bears understand each other, but yetis and humans need to communicate via sign language.  There's your nature lesson for the day.
  • "Let it Lie".  Oh, now I get the title.  "Now you know, now you know, now you know..."
  • Holy wowness!
That was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment