- That kid is freaking adorable!!!
- I can't even comprehend being that kind of lost as an adult, much less as a small child.
- That lady working the adoptions in India sure has a huge job.
- I liked the cute courtship on the sidewalk between Saroo and Lucy.
- I like Dev's hair, very mane-like. Oh, Dev, you're amazing, as usual.
- Beautiful cinematography of Tasmania.
- "I'm not from Calcutta. I'm lost."
- Poor Mum. How awful to lose both of her boys that day, even though she did get Saroo back.
- Google Earth reunites families.
- Oh, Sheru.
- I was a crying mess after that.
- "In Loving Memory of Guddu." Because I hadn't cried enough.
Sunday, February 26, 2017
A Long Way Home
The second show for Day 2 of AMC's Best Picture Showcase was "Lion". I'd been wanting to see this movie, so I'm glad it was nominated for the Best Picture Academy Award so that I could watch it today.