Sunday, December 29, 2013

A2: The Burgundy Boogaloo

I wasn't able to watch "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" on opening weekend due to my very busy Christmas schedule, so Linda and I watched it today.  (We had watched the first movie together, so it would seem weird not to see it together this time, too).  


  • Steve Carrell stole this show.  Brick is such a lovable idiot.  I mean, the man thought he was dead and eulogized himself at his own funeral.
  • I love how James Marsden was described as a prince.  He IS a prince!  I just saw "Enchanted" again this weekend, so I know.
  • That's not Baxter.  That dog is bigger.  They should have called him Baxter 2 or something else.
  • The battle scene was cameo after cameo, and I still missed Ben Stiller.
  • Sex Panther strikes again!  YES!
  • Will Ferrell on the ice again!  Had Jon Heder showed up, I would have lost my mind.
  • "Chicken of the Cave"
  • The score!  I sang quietly during a lot of this movie, especially during "Xanadu".
  • "By the hymen of Olivia Newton-John"
  • Loved that Brick was eating an ice cream cone during the slow-mo RV crash.
  • Walter wearing the burgundy suit for his Science Fair:  Priceless.
  • Yeah, that wasn't a riff on Richard Branson at all.  ;)
  • "Blaaaaaack."
  • "Who the hell is Julius Caesar?  You know I don't follow the NBA!"
I had many giggle fits during the movie today. Thanks, News Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment