So while on our drum corps road trip, we (Bro's family and I) decided to see "Inside Out" during our down time.
- "Lava" was cute, and I cried, but it didn't have as much of an effect on me as "Paperman" did. That's my favorite one.
- I cried 3 times.
- "Congratulations, San Francisco. You've ruined pizza. First the Hawaiians, and now this!"
- I enjoyed all of the characterizations of the emotions, including those in the parents and all of the people (and animals) shown during the credits.
- "I would die for Riley."
- "Who's the birthday girl?" while snoring.
- Loved the area with abstract thought, especially the explanations that probably went over the kids' heads.
- Crying helps me slow down and obsess over the weight of life's problems.
- Bro and I looked at each other during the dream sequence when the theme from Disneyland's Haunted Mansion was playing.
- See? We need all of the emotions, including sadness. I think she's my favorite.
- Loved hearing about the new areas, like Boy Band land.
- I'm trying to think of what would be in my core memories, and what would be the different lands in my personality. That's going to take me a while because I was a psych major and I'm going to pretty much analyze everything.
I enjoyed this movie, and the kids know all of the emotions. We got 100% on the Sporcle quizzes. I need to watch it again to see a couple of the Easter eggs.