Sunday, February 25, 2018

But Do You Like Me?

The second film for Day One of AMC's Best Picture Showcase was "Lady Bird".

  • Hey, I know some of those places!  (I occasionally go to Sacramento for work).
  • "If I lived in this house, I would definitely get married in the backyard."
  • "I like Jules."  Love her. She's so cute with her crush on the algebra teacher!
  • Munching on the communion wafers.  When I went to church this morning, I tried not to giggle during communion when I thought about this movie.
  • "You're gonna have so much unspecial sex in your life."
  • "BRUCE!!!!!"
  • I found when it happened that I really dry humping more.'"
  • "What if this is the best version?"
  • I loved Saoirse in this.  The part is perfect for her.
  • They mentioned Doritos!  I hit Linda when I heard it, and she giggled.
  • "Don't you think maybe they are the same thing?  Love and attention?"
I really enjoyed this movie.  Great humor, just like I thought a film by Greta Gerwig would be.

Next up:  Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment