Tuesday, February 17, 2015

While There's Life, There Is Hope

Tonight, I rented "The Theory of Everything" on demand.

  • Eddie Redmayne is AMAZING as Stephen Hawking.  Even when the disease first hits, you can see his posture change to the familiar one we know as he sits in his chair.
  • "Wouldn't that be nice, professor?  That one simple, elegant equation could explain everything."
  • There's David Thewlis, playing an educator again.  Hi, Professor Lupin!
  • "That's perhaps the most English thing that anyone has ever said."
  • Watching at home means I can sing aloud with "Ave Verum Corpus".  And criticize all of the unnecessary breaths that the choir makes.  Sorry.
  • Why couldn't he just let Jane have that moment for at least a day?  I didn't like that.
  • That was way more than 2 years.  I'm glad that doctors can be wrong sometimes.
  • "Exterminate! Exterminate!"  Awesome.
  • OK, that's funny that the voice only came with an American accent, because I thought until this year that he was an American due to the voice.
  • Cast listing in order of appearance:  backwards.  That's cool.
  • Oh my gosh, I am done with tears for a while, OK?  Geez, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment