Saturday, February 14, 2015

Growing Up Before Our Eyes

In preparation for next week's Oscars, I deemed this weekend my catch-up weekend.  7 movies to watch!  I rented "Boyhood" from Redbox.

  • Interesting to hear whatever music is playing in the different years/ages.
  • It's amazing how lives can change over a span of 12 years, like marriages and hairstyles.
  • Harry Potter book release!
  • I totally knew that the one guy was going to be a complete jerk once she got to know him.
  • Loved the Sex Talk awkwardness.
  • If I were a couple of decades younger, I'd totally have a crush on Ellar Coltrane.
  • Patricia Arquette really deserves all of the accolades she's getting this awards season.
  • Ethan Hawke doesn't age.
I enjoyed this movie and its concept.  I don't blame Patricia Arquette for having separation anxiety after filming was over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment