Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Brain is 20 Years Old

I got this email yesterday, and thought I'd share with you the fact that my brain is half as old as the rest of me.
****************************************************

The better your score, the lower the number. Once again, age discrimination.

You can get better with practice -- or obsession.

JAPANESE BRAIN TEST ... FUN!!
This test will tell you if your brain is as old as your body.
The site doesn't know your age, but it will tell you the age of your brain power.

Once you get to the website, you probably won't be able to read the Japanese instructions, so follow these instructions

1. Touch 'start'
2. The numbers 3 then 2 then 1 will pop up on the screen. Immediately following
the number 1, several numbers will flash on the screen for barely one second.
3. Memorize the numbers' position on the screen, then click the circles from the SMALLEST NUMBER TO THE BIGGEST NUMBER.
4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you in years, how old your brain is.

Sounds complicated but it's really easy. Think fast.

2 comments:

  1. The number 33 popped up at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd been there with me too! I should've called you! *kicks herself* But I didn't know about it either 'til later that day... You should've seen them, Sherry - grown women reduced to tears! I would overhear some of their conversations with their friends on their cellphones, and they couldn't even speak! LOL I wonder if I would've been like that too if I did get to meet them...nah.. LOL I guess we'll never know now! I can't wait 'til November!

    ~aura

    ReplyDelete