Friday, February 15, 2008

Yountville Highlights 2/14/08

Rockapella on Valentine's Day -- who cares if I lose my voice at this point?! I'm yelling anyway!

Yountville, CA -- Lincoln Theater -- Highlights

1. The earring malfunction.

2. TWO shout-outs to Fred...and I'm sure those were just because Karla was present, because they didn't do that last night when she was absent.

3. Geo gave good stage love to Wendy, and Kevin pointed out Wendy & Jeff during "For You"

4. Scott: "Is it 'Yownt' or 'Yahnt'?"

5. Sherry, while watching JT & Geo at the start of "Use Me": "They are so cute together!"

6. Scott smiling over at George when I yelled "YEAH, GEORGIE!!!" after "Paper Doll."

7. Scott's priceless reaction during the Zombie break when Kevin asked, "Will you be my Valentine?"

8. Scott: "That's the most beautiful grocery store girl I've ever seen. If we had girls like that at Publix, I'd eat a lot more."

9. Karla: "If I'm going to lick something at a Rockapella concert, it ain't gonna be the Pocky."

10. I asked for hearts on my ticket and started a trend...
JT to Kev and down the line: "She wants hearts."

2 comments:

  1. Re: #7. - Pictures, video, detailed description!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have pictures or video, and the detailed description will be forthcoming...but probably not in this format.

    ReplyDelete