Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pella Abounds and I'm Excited!!!

One week from today, I will be entranced by my 5 valentines. I'm going nutso already.

Someone posted video of Pella performing "Indiana" in New Albany. They usually sing it in Indiana only, but I've seen them perform it in San Francisco, as a Christmas gift to someone who requested it. That was waayyyy cool back then, but it's amazing that Geo and John have learned it now so that they can sing it in Scott's home state, too. This song is on the "Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego" soundtrack from the TV show.

You probably won't be able to figure out the lyrics because it's Scott and the words go by lickety-split. The video is in two parts. Enjoy. (There is a video of them actually singing IN Indiana, but it's not complete).





Oh, and tickets went on sale for XRP at A Cappella Stock '08...AND John released his new single, available at http://www.myspace.com/projectjkb

Phew! I'm so excited that I keep rewinding "Lost" on the DVR because I'm totally distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment