Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cupertino Highlights 2/13/08

Rockapella at Cupertino High School -- Cupertino, CA 2/13/08 -- Highlights

(special Thera-Flu enhanced edition!)

1. JT wearing a nice black suit...and then taking off the jacket after no less than 3 songs. (sigh)

2. George giving stage love to me during ZIP. (swooooonnnn!)

3. John is bleeding my PayPal account dry, $1.50 at a time. (laughs all around)

4. Kevin rubbing my back during our picture taking. (OK, I'll just stay right here, then!)

5. Scott wearing Puma mocassin-type shoes after the show. (He even posed for a picture!)

6. Scott forgetting his solo during "Tell Me What You Want." (...and quietly re-lived it with the guys right afterward on stage)

7. George seeing Jeff E watch him during "Paper Doll." (We'll ALL be staring at him tomorrow)

8. Scott likes Wendy's style because it's just like his (casual one -- except without mocassins).

9. Scott likes my shoes! (The feeling's mutual, dahling)

10. Kevin's grandfather is Sandman Simms. ("That's an inside-Rockapella joke that you can all take home and share later..." and yes, we did).

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten around to checking out JB's new stuff yet. Hmmm, maybe I should wait until the car stuff is paid off first.

    ReplyDelete