Sunday, July 14, 2019

TS4: Bo Kicks Butt

After a nice birthday dinner to celebrate Double N's Golden Year, a bunch of us went to see "Toy Story 4".  Some of us had already seen it, but they were willing to go again.  Thanks, peeps!


  • I almost started crying right at the beginning during the flashbacks.
  • "I'm trash."
  • "I have a question.  No, wait.  I have *all* the questions."
  • Poor Woody, always having to convince toys that they are toys.
  • I don't know how Woody thinks he's going to make a 5 mile trek, when that distance tires me out and I've got much longer legs than he does.
  • Perhaps people should have warned me that I would be watching a "Chucky helps Talking Tina" horror flick, because that stuff (not the word I actually started to type) was creepy.  I know that Chucky is not a ventriloquist dummy, but they're voiceless and creepy.  OMG, they're like the Gentlemen from "Buffy".
  • I like the tinkering sound that Billy, Goat, and Gruff make when they walk.
  • I'm still trying to figure out why those two rabbits act that way.  Wait.  One is a duck.  Nope, still can't figure it out.
  • I had not idea whom was voicing Duke Caboom...until I heard his last word during the credits: "Whoa."
  • Grape Soda!
  • Poor Hoth Combat Carl.  I'm glad he got a happy ending during the credits, though.
  • Loved it when Woody posed like Mickey holding the phone receiver.
  • "We can have Dad sent to prison!"
  • "What is with everyone jumping out the window?!"
  • "Daddy's going to use some words."
  • Forky does not know how to use a hairbrush properly.  I hope he learns so that he can help out his new girlfriend.
  • Tears. Tears for toys.  Again.
I liked most of this movie, but not the parts that made me hide behind my hoodie.  I would have been OK, though, with ending the series at the 3rd movie.  I am glad that Woody has new adventures to look forward to now, to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment