Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fairy Tales the QT Way

Last night after work, I saw "Once Upon A Time In...Hollywood".


  • "Don't cry in front of the Mexicans."
  • Hmmm...rat flavor and raccoon flavor.  Both sound not yummy, but I'm glad the doggie likes it.  BTW, Awesome Dog!
  • The almost-empty freeways.  Truly a thing of the past.
  • I would like more buddy/bromance movies with Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, please.  I really like their chemistry, and neither one of them is bad to look at.  :)
  • Love the scene where Rick is describing the book he's reading and realizes he's going through the same thing as the main character.  "You'll find out in about 15 years."
  • I didn't recognize Luke Perry under that hat...until he spoke.  Aw, RIP, Luke.
  • That's right, folks.  Stuntmen do not need ladders.
  • Brad Pitt, still looking fine, standing on top of a roof, shirtless, about to fix a TV antenna.  Hellooooo, Brad! (My inner Dot is helping me with this post today).
  • Yay!  Leonardo's character is riding Pan Am!  He wasn't piloting the plane, though.
  • Aw, I wish the real story had ended this way.  So sweet.
  • That fight scene in Rick's house, though.  So QT that it generated applause at my screening.
  • What is up with the dirty feet being propped up for us to see?  So that we know that rich people and hippies both have issues with cleanliness?
  • So...did he actually kill his wife?
  • Wait.  "Squeaky" was Dakota Fanning?!?!
  • "And awaaaayyy we go!!!"
I enjoyed this movie.  It had violence, but not so much that I can't see it again.  Thanks for the LA love, Quentin.

No comments:

Post a Comment