Sunday, July 7, 2019

Thor and Valkyrie Walk Into A Bar...

Today I was able to see "Men In Black: International".  I liked the first and third MIB films, but didn't care much for the second one, and hoped that this one would not disappoint me.  (It didn't).  :)


  • The Columbia Pictures logo is also a member of MIB.
  • Liam Neeson is playing a mentor to someone again, and I fear for their soul.  I mean, it never ends well.
  • I like Tessa Thompson in this role.  I also like that in this film, she gets to notice the hunk of a man that is Chris Hemsworth.
  • Alien viewing H in slow motion:  "He's soooo yummy."
  • Donald Glover makes complete sense as an alien to me, too.
  • I don't remember J being on probation when he joined MIB.
  • Loved the bit when Agent H was reaching for a hammer!  Then he threw it and the other guy caught it.  I giggled a lot.  I don't know if anyone else in the theater got it, because I think I laughed the loudest.
  • Aw, that's J and K in one of the paintings in High T's office!
  • I remember the Bourgeois twins from World of Dance.  They are awesome!  
  • "The universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be, at the moment you're supposed to be there."
I enjoyed this one.  I don't think this will be a new MIB trilogy, but I think that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment