- Well, there are Janelle and Mahershala again! Hi, there!
- "Here at NASA, we all pee the same color."
- I liked the music, and wondered why I hadn't heard it before, because it sounded like it was from the era in the movie. Well, because they just wrote it recently, Sher.
- "It's equal rights. I have the right to see fine in every color."
- John Glenn. So cool.
- Loved the clothing that the women wore.
- All of the actors did a great job, especially Octavia Spencer. I would have liked to see Taraji P. Henson get an Oscar nomination, too, though.
- I couldn't get The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon character out of my head for Jim Parsons' role, because of the dialogue.
I enjoyed this movie, and I'm glad the day ended on a high note. Nope, I didn't cry.