Thursday, March 2, 2017

Math Doesn't See Race

The final movie in the AMC Best Picture Showcase was the one I was most looking forward to seeing: "Hidden Figures".


  • Well, there are Janelle and Mahershala again!  Hi, there!
  • "Here at NASA, we all pee the same color."
  • I liked the music, and wondered why I hadn't heard it before, because it sounded like it was from the era in the movie.  Well, because they just wrote it recently, Sher.
  • "It's equal rights.  I have the right to see fine in every color."
  • John Glenn.  So cool.
  • Loved the clothing that the women wore.
  • All of the actors did a great job, especially Octavia Spencer.  I would have liked to see Taraji P. Henson get an Oscar nomination, too, though.
  • I couldn't get The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon character out of my head for Jim Parsons' role, because of the dialogue.
I enjoyed this movie, and I'm glad the day ended on a high note.  Nope, I didn't cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment