- The first reveal of Kong: WHOA.
- Tom Hiddleston is so yummy when he kicks butt.
- "Hoooold on to your butts!" -- Hey, that line sounds familiar, Samuel L. Jackson.
- That shot of the silhouette of Kong in front of the sun with the helicopters approaching it is awesome.
- "Is that a monkey?"
- Kong likes octopus sashimi. Very fresh octopus sashimi.
- Those of you that do not like spiders need to not watch a part of this movie, because wow, that was big, and ewwww.
- Those skullcrawlers were yucky. Those long tongues. Yikes!
- "I never said that name out loud before, it sounds stupid now that I think about it. You just call them whatever you want."
- I heart John C. Reilly.
- I like the soundtrack. It includes "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress".
- Irritated that they turned on the lights when the credits were still being shown. You know, the credits when they're showing what happens when they get home. A whole heckuva lot of people missed the ending tag. Dummies. It got me all excited!
Yes, we did end up at Monkey Bar. During our discussion, John Gallagher, Jr.'s name came up. You know what he's been in? A show called "Love Monkey".
See? Monkey Day!!!