Sing It On
Episode 3: Northeast Quarterfinals
- Uh oh. Eric's having a hard time in Nor'easters rehearsal, and he's cut. Poor Eric.
- Ladies of Pitch, Please! are sick and breathing on each other. Great.
- I was afraid that the song from "Frozen" was going to be in No Comment's set, but phew! It was only a karaoke session.
- Ooh, aca-drama! A couple from All-Night Yahtzee broke up, and as revenge, she formed the Acabelles, their rivals. But I'm a shipper, so I want these two to get together, partly because I want to see Michael freak out
- Northeast Quarterfinals take place at MIT.
- The Nor'easters get a standing ovation.
- Callie of Pitch, Please! is freaking out that she has a hole in her jumpsuit, but someone sews her up, and she's OK, but nervous because she's still sick. They sound OK, but I don't think it's great.
- The Vassar Devils are small, but they have a nice, full sound.
- Pitch, Please! does not move on to Semis. But Nor'easters and Vassar Devils do, with Nor'easters winning the evening.
All caught up now! Next time: South Quarterfinals.