Saturday, May 9, 2015

I've Got No Strings On Me

Like about a billion people, I saw "Avengers: Age of Ultron" last weekend.  Linda and I decided to see it in 3D, which turned out to be a good thing, because we didn't have to wait in line, and our theater wasn't totally full.  


  • That opening scene with all of the Avengers in action together looked like a comic book come to life, especially the freeze frame.  (Yes, I know that this is based on a comic book).  
  • "Language!"
  • I want to live at Hawkeye's house.  
  • Spader!  Awesome as usual.
  • I'm never going to hear that song from Pinocchio the same way again.
  • I don't think that all of those Korea shots were authentic.  Not enough Hyundais.
  • Love the scene of the guys all trying to pick up Thor's hammer, especially the look on Thor's face when the hammer moves for Cap..
  • "Well, I was born yesterday."
  • "He's fast, she's weird."
  • "Is Thor going to be there?"
  • " Every time someone tries to stop a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."
Fun movie, looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment