- Opening Universal logo was done in a capella by Elizabeth Banks and John Michael Higgins, which was a great start to the movie.
- How could we not love this thing? After that opening, a marching band. Then a capella. I mean, YEAH, baby!
- Not enough Treblemakers. Or, "Treblahmeckers". I want to hear more Jesse!
- Too much Bumper. He was already a little too much in the first movie, so this was way too much for me. I did like his story with Fat Amy, especially the pause in her serenade to him, but I didn't need to see that much of it.
- I love the way Anna Kendrick does her throwaway lines about the woman from DSM. "Your sweat smells like cinnamon!"
- Pentatonix! Filharmonics! Hi, you guys!!!
- Cried. Twice, I think. Maybe more than that. That campfire scene. The Worlds. Sigh.
- That battle was intense. I love those battles. I don't know if I would have been able to participate in one back in my college days, but that would have been fun.
- Do you think that Snoop Dogg/Lion will really release a Christmas album now?
- I like that "Flashlight" song. I need to stop typing for a moment and get that CD.
- Packers. So randomly aca-awesome.
I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. No, really. I keep singing songs from the CD that I just purchased.
Because I can't get enough of these riff-offs, especially when they involve Anna Kendrick: