Sing It On
Episode 2: Midwest Quarterfinals
- No Comment auditions for the solo in their closer.
- The Nor'Easters goes to an a cappella party by all-female group Pitch Please!, "born out of the girls that didn't make it into the Nor'Easters". Not nice, dude. I've decided that I don't like him.
- Ooh, Aca Battle! Oh, they actually get a chance to practice their arrangements (to Britney Spears' "Toxic") first.
- Pitch Please does sexy choreography throughout their song, more than the Nor'Easters, but the Nor'Easters have a better arrangement, and they win.
- Meanwhile, Michael of All-Night Yahtzee feels badly about all of the tension that he cause during the audition bargaining process, and puts together a scavenger hunt. he didn't make it a fair game, though, so yeah, I'm not much liking Michael either.
- No Comment's Jessica is focusing too much on choreo instead of getting the music right, and Micah is unhappy. I would be, too, especially when she wants an additional song.
- Uh oh. No Comment is being really loud on the party bus, and one of the gals doesn't know why their group is called "No Comment"..
- Top 2 from Midwest Quarters go to Semifinals.
- That vocal percussionist is outstanding, but I don't know which group he was from.
- Is Micah a human metronome AND a human pitch pipe? Is she also a one-woman band?
- "Penalization" is a big word.
- The Huskie Hunks and No Comment advance to Semis. I mean, of course, No Comment makes it. Why would we be focusing on them so much if not? I wonder if the other groups were being followed, or just the ones they predicted would go to Finals.