Monday, December 13, 2010

Let Down Your Hair

Trying to catch up on the posts about non-Sing-Off stuff, because I have 3 Pella Posts to write!

After getting a bite to eat at the English pub called London near the movie theater, Linda, Cindy, Glenn and I saw "Tangled" on opening weekend.  

  • I need to get more frying pans to beef up security around my house.
  • I couldn't figure out the voice for Rapunzel and had to wait until the credits.  Although she doesn't have a very strong musical theater voice, it is still pretty.  Now I'm picturing her singing in "The Princess Diaries" on the beach.
  • I want magical hair, because all I need to do is sing to keep it magical.  I can do that!
  • As soon as I saw the guy say "I had a dream", I knew we were in for a "Gaston"-like treat.  I was not disappointed.
  • Everyone should have a horsedog like Maximus.
  • That Mother Gothel sure is selfish, but a fun villain nonetheless.
  • Loved the mood swings that Rapunzel goes through when she leaves the tower.  So. Totally. True.
  • That girl can paint!  I love how much the annual magical luminaries influenced her soul and her art.
  • Oh, Flynn.  You handsome rogue.  All it took was a gal that wouldn't fall for your smolder to win you over.  Who knew?
  • Was I the only person that thought of "Kiss the Girl" when they were watching the flying luminaries from the boat?  I half-expected singing frogs to show up on the oar.
I really enjoyed the movie.  I just love those old-fashioned Disney fairy tales.  Thanks for another great outing everyone, and to Disney: thank you for another Happily Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment