Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Doogie + Joss + Music = A PhD in Horribleness

I've always been a fan of Neil Patrick Harris. I loved him as Doogie, I was very pleasantly surprised to hear and see him in "Rent," and I love him on "How I Met Your Mother." He's AWE...(wait for it)...SOME. He's also nice in person, and hilarious.

So what does he go and do? Make me love him even more by starring in Joss Whedon's internet series "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog."

I'd been hearing about this for awhile and only remembered to actually look it up and watch it today. He's great, as is the rest of the cast. Nathan Fillion is hilarious, and I like seeing a certain someone from "The Big Bang Theory" in there, again playing someone with a friend in love with someone named Penny. Weird.

If you haven't watched it yet, and you're an NPH fan, Joss Fan, or Nathan fan, see it. Enjoy it. Love it. I did.  You can even buy merchandise!  



Grrrr....Arrrrgggghhh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment