Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009: I Resolve To...

Happy New Year, everyone!

I've looked at last year's New Year's Resolution blog post, and realized that I didn't fulfill it completely because I only saw Michelle three times last year.  I need to change that for this year.

So here's my resolution for this year.  Cook more.  

I have all of these recipes that I've collected over the years, and I've tried about 5% of them, if that.

So I will be trying a new recipe at least once a month.  I'm actually thinking of doing a cooking club, where my culinary-loving friends can get together and try out recipes that apply to a certain theme.  We can rotate the place to meet.  So if you're interested, let me know!

For those of you that would rather just *eat* the food, maybe you'll get lucky because I also plan on having more gatherings at my house.  I've realized even more during the holiday season that I enjoy the hostessing thing.  Maybe Mich can come to at least one of those parties, and I can fix what I didn't do last year.

The kitchen will be seeing more of me, and I'll be happy to oblige. 

No comments:

Post a Comment