Thursday, January 1, 2009

DLR LotD 12/31/08

Disneyland Resort Line of the Day
Wednesday, New Year's Eve 2008

In Courses:

Amuse Bouche
"It's Champagne Pop Rocks!" -- someone, I don't remember, because I was tipsy already

Appetizer
"You have a sticky-uppy thingy." -- Cindy, to Glenn

Main Course
"It looked like a conflagration..." -- Linda, telling a story without slurring her words

Dessert
"Let me show you my love." -- Sherry (right?), to someone in her imagination

Thank you for the lovely dinner, everyone.  I think I should have just stayed and enjoyed the champagne that was offered.  I was warmer, dryer and drunker there.

2 comments:

  1. "It's Champagne Pop Rocks!" -- someone, I don't remember, because I was tipsy already

    I believe it was you who put everything together and said that.


    We turned down a lot of alcohol that night. As we were waiting for the table, a certain GM offered us seats at the bar and some cocktails. We declined, mostly because the wicker chairs were more comfortable than the non-backed bar stools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMO, chairs are not a valid excuse to turn down alcohol. :)

    ReplyDelete