Sunday, October 17, 2021

SG Ep 9: One Lucky Day

Squid Game

Ep 9:  One Lucky Day


The final one!

  • No restrictions from violence.  So brutal, those Korean kids. 
  • Inspector Royale.  Perhaps I should have named Cute Detective that. 
  • The giant Red Light Green Light girl has a Squid Game barette in her hair.
  • "Good rain knows the best time to fall."
  • Oh. My. Gosh.
  • TEARS AGAIN.
  • You don't bet on the horses to kill each other, though, Mr. Bad Brother Front Man!
  • A year later, and he's still taking the subway?
  • Oh, he's not using any of the money.  But what about his daughter?
  • Wait.  What?  That gold card from his gganbu?  
  • Why was there only a number for the one floor on the elevator?  The other buttons didn't have a number.
  • I TOLD you that there was something going on with player 001!!!!!!
  • Aw, FG's little brother. I'm crying again.  
  • Lady, don't be leaving all of that cash lying around like that!  My goodness.
  • Oh, yay, he's going to visit his daughter.   Get on the plane!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!?!? 
  • I'm freaking out now.  His poor daughter.  
So I guess I'll write again next season?  I don't know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment