Sunday, October 17, 2021

SG Ep 4: Stick to the Team

 Squid Game

Episode 4: Stick To The Team


Guess who got to have a homemade chocolate chip cookie for dessert!  Thank you to the niece!

  • 101 and his team are a$$holes.  I don't know if you've noticed, but I am NOT rooting for any of them.
  • Ooh, cute detective is a superior now!
  • What is going on with the people doing surgery?
  • For those who can read Korean, do they know what is written on those pink slips?  
  • This is why we need to feed people.  HANGER.
  • How did they all get weapons?  I mean, besides Feisty Girl.
  • Where did he get that needle?  Did they all keep their needles from the last game?
  • Yeah, that's not obvious, going to the bathroom at the same time.  They are a dysfunctional couple.
  • I don't know how she ever trusted him in the first place.  Dummy.
  • Business School guy is also kinda sexist.  
  • Oh, no.  Tug of War from that high off the ground?!  I'd rather have mud.
  • I love that 001 is the strategist for this one.
  • A cliffhanger!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment