Sunday, October 17, 2021

SG: Ep 5 A Fair World

 Squid Game

Episode 5: A Fair World


Eating umbrella cookies in tribute of the fallen from Episode 3.  I know what you're thinking: she's binge watching AND binge eating!  I have no comment.

  • Phew!  The strategy worked, no thanks to the crazy lady.
  • Wait.  So they're NOT burning everyone?  What?! 
  • What exactly are they scanning when they scan the pinks into that surgery room?  Because it can't be their faces.
  • Surgery scene made me pause in my enjoyment of umbrella cookies.  Ewwww.
  • There is too much crazy going on now, with the doctor losing it, and the Pinks going rogue.  
  • Oh, so the Frontman knows that they were stealing the bodies for parts?
  • Doctor's gone now.  No more surgery scenes.
  • So the Frontman is some kind of lunatic egalitarian.  Kinda like Thanos?
  • I'm worried about Cute Detective getting caught.
  • Oh, poor Player 001.  Maybe he's not a plant after all.  Yes, it took me this long to agree to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment