Saturday, February 2, 2019

Put It Back, Tony

During my vacation, I gave myself a double feature movie day.  I got my free large popcorn from AMC (part of a birthday gift for A-List subscribers), and my large drink (no craziness this time), and watched the first one, "Green Book".


  • I didn't know about the derogatory term "eggplant".
  • I loved the performances of both Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali, and I loved both of their characters, warts and all.
  • So did Dolores pick up the glasses out of the trash to just wash them?  Or did she leave them there?
  • "How about some quiet time?"
  • "I've never had fried chicken in my life."
  • "It takes courage to change people's hearts."
  • "Dear Dolores, you remind me of a house."
  • "Thank you for helping him with the letters."
  • "Those weren't children on the cover, those were demons in the bowels of Hell." "They must've been naughty kids!"
  • "The world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move."
I really enjoyed this movie!  I hope I get to watch it on HBO several more times if it ever gets aired there.

No comments:

Post a Comment