Monday, February 18, 2019

And...Sherry Wants to Own More LEGO Mini-Figures

Back from spending Valentine's time with my Pella Valentines (trip reports coming soon!), I have some movies to catch up on.  First on the list:  "The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part".

  • Of course, I had the most fun watching the different DC Superheroes, especially the ones that had different versions, like Batman and Aquaman.
  • "The Justice League is gone, and Marvel won't return our calls..."
  • I love that Rex DangerVest is basically all of Chris Pratt's action movie roles blended into one.
  • I like the fallen Statue of Liberty in Apocalypseburg.  They have a set available to purchase in the LEGO store.
Yes, Mom, that's LEGO.
  • Most of those songs were inane, like something the average 9-year-old would write.  Oh, wait.
  • Oh, the lobby song!  THAT'S where those food guys were from!
  • The songs I did like, though, were the "Catchy Song", "Gotham City Guys", and the Credits song, as well as the different versions of "Everything is Awesome".
  • "I think I'm beginning to understand Radiohead."
  • I want a house with all of that cool stuff underneath!  Yes, I would like the toast and waffles, too.
  • I wish the banana wasn't so stupid.
  • "I spend a lot of time in air conditioning ducts."
  • "I'm Back to the Future-ing."
  • "It's a movie older kids get to watch."
  • They have LEGO mini-figures from Twilight?!
  • I would like a RBG LEGO mini-fig, please.
That was fun.  I liked the original movie more, but this was still fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment