Saturday, February 2, 2019

Not My Favourite

The second movie of my Best Picture nominee double feature was "The Favourite".


  • The titles for each segment kind of threw me off because of the spacing of the letters.
  • Queen Anne is crazy.  
  • I liked the outfits Sarah wore when they were shooting.  I did not like that they were shooting at animals.
  • I was Team Abigail until she stepped on that bunny.
  • The dance was funny, especially during the stroll line.  Was it supposed to be funny?
  • "As it turns out, I'm capable of much unpleasantness."
  • " If you do not go, I will start kicking you and I will not stop."
I didn't like this film as much as I liked the others that are up for Best Picture.  I think the characters were too mean-spirited for my taste.  I wish I had ended my Best Picture viewing with "Green Book" instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment