Sunday, November 13, 2016

Mister Doctor

I went to the movie theater to watch "Doctor Strange" with Glenndy on opening weekend.  It's, like Cumberbatch season, I guess.  :)

  • New Marvel logo/fanfare!
  • I spotted the Avengers building in the opening shot.
  • The visuals!  Wow.  They reminded me of "Inception", and they were quite dizzying, so I'm glad that we didn't watch it in 3D this time.  If I see it again, though, I might see it in 3D format.  The format got good scores on To 3D or Not to 3D, which is a site that helps me decide sometimes.  
  • Nice car.  Nice watch collection. Nice pad.  This isn't going to go well, is it? 
  • It took me a few minutes before I realized what was happening with the apple.
  • Do you think Rachel McAdams said to herself, "I'm in love with a time traveler?  Again?"
  • "It's the wi-fi password.   We're not savages."
  • I call that one scene the Groundhog Day scene.  
  • "They really should put the warnings before this stuff."
  • I want that cloak. I mean, it even wipes away tears!
Great movie!  I would definitely see this in the theater again.

No comments:

Post a Comment