Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sherry, Is That Lego?!

I took a break from the Oscar-nominated movies of the year for a little fun with Linda at "The Lego Movie".  We saw it at the Krikorian, and there were 2 rows that were reserved.  I guess somebody had a birthday party, which is cool.  I wonder if they'd let adults do that.  That would be fun.  We sat in the row behind the reserved rows.


  • It's fun to watch a movie like this when there are kids in the theater, because what makes them laugh is not always the same as what makes the adults laugh.
  • "I can see everything...my eyes!"
  • "Are you a DJ?"
  • I love that they used pretty much every type of LEGO brick possible to make this movie.
  • Listened to the full Batman-made song during the credits, and it was funny.
  • I want a bat-shaped LEGO!
  • I also want a double decker couch.
  • Very cool cameos: Billy Dee!  Anthony Daniels!  Shaq!
  • Dumbledore (DoubleDoor)/Gandalf...Michelangelo/Michelangelo
  • I love how WyldStyle flips her hair.
  • "I only work in black.  And sometimes very, very dark gray."
  • Jonah Hill as The Green Lantern.  Perfect.
  • "SPACESHIP!!!"
  • "Everything is awesome!"
Fun stuff.  Linda said my mom's head might explode if she saw it.  Mom is the source of the title of this post.  She said it many, many times when we went to Legoland.  Love you, Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment