Thursday, January 31, 2013

Here Comes the Sun Bros?

Well, you know me.  I'm all about the Pella.  Rockapella members, past and present, I love them all.  Today I received, as probably some of you also did, an email from CSL4 alerting of this new project, Sun Brothers.

Take a look at the website, and view the video.  You'll see 2 familiar faces, and the other two, not so much.  But their voices meld wonderfully together, and I am looking forward to the next installment.

It looks like they'll be singing on the same day and same venue as Rockapella on February 10 in New Bedford, MA.  Oh, how I wish that I could be there, not just to see my guys, but also possibly my new additional guys!  (I do like to support all of their extracurricular projects, because it keeps a fire in the creative belly for Rockapella Proper).  But I'll be walking briskly in Santa Monica that morning, and that would be an expensive trip anyway.  

So to those of you that are going to the show: let me know how it goes!  

Website:  http://sunbromusic.com/

Oh, Scott.  You're so dreamy with all of that yellow and blue and Tampa-ness.  :)  I miss you!  Also, Steve, thanks for smiling at me through the camera (in my imagination).  Miss you, too!

I shall go to bed now and dream of my boys, playing in the sun, singing a cappella to me....maybe while they are all wearing capes.  And Speedos.  ACK!  Now I can't sleep at all, because I'm giggling as I type.

Good night!



1 comment:

  1. thank goodness i read this. loving this csl4 project....smooth i need a margarita or wine tropical wine mmmm

    ReplyDelete