Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Excelsior

After having lunch for the first time at Earl Sandwich (yummy!) with Adrienne and her friend, Linda and I saw "Silver Linings Playbook".  I really had no idea what the movie was about, but it was on my list of Academy Award-nominated Best Picture nominees to watch.


  • When "My Cherie Amour" played in the therapist's waiting room, Linda and I giggled.  We had just been talking about that song at lunch!
  • Maybe I was really tired or something, but the camera work during some of the film made me feel dizzy.
  • Loved the scene at the dinner table when Tiffany and Pat are comparing medications.
  • Oh, Julia Stiles!  THAT'S who that was!  It bugged me throughout the whole movie, and I only knew from the credits.
  • Wow, Chris Tucker.  Haven't seen him in a while!  I liked his role.  
  • Bradley Cooper does a great job with his role and the many emotions he portrays.
  • Jennifer Lawrence is awesome.  I loved how tough her character was, yet she was also vulnerable.
  • So when Tiffany first runs into Pat while out jogging, I thought, "Katniss is stalking him."
  • OMG, I love that short coat that Tiffany wears through much of the movie.
  • What the heck with that crazy random dance, man?
  • Eagles fans are crazy.  Eagles fans that are bookies are crazier.
I really enjoyed this movie, and I laughed quite a bit. Yeah, I cried, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment