Friday, January 25, 2013

00:30

V and I took some time away while the kids were being watched by my parents, and watched "Zero Dark Thirty".


  • Jessica Chastain is amazing.
  • "I'm the motherf*&%er who found this place."
  • Poor cute monkeys.
  • I was scared when that desert rendezvous was happening.
  • Harold Perrineau saves the day!
  • It's crazy to think of how long it took them to find UbL, and how long it took until they finally took action.  I got frustrated with Maya every time she changed the number on her boss' window.
  • Kathryn Bigelow really is good at these kinds of movies.  I wasn't totally in the mood to see this movie, but I'm glad I did.  Much like when I watched "The Hurt Locker".
  • So what happened to the guys that blew up the downed helo?  Did someone pick them up later?
  • Those really were quiet helicopters, compared to the usual noise made by regular ones.
  • Wait.  Isn't Area-51 supposedly non-existent?
Great movie.  I did cry once, at the point when it is finally confirmed that they got him, and they show her reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment