Friday, July 16, 2010

Safe and Secure

Lo and I celebrated her birthday at Tokyo Wako, at the sushi bar.  I was the designated driver, so she had a Samurai cocktail, which came in a Geisha glass for her to take home.  She was hilarious at one point when she realized that she was very warm due to the soup she ordered + the alcohol she had been imbibing.

Afterward, we saw the Tom Cruise/Cameron Diaz flick, "Knight and Day".
  • I love it when Tom Cruise kicks ass.
  • Diaz was really cute in this movie.  I love how she totally hit on him on the plane.
  • "June...  June... June."  "Stop saying my name!!!"
  • Poor Marc Blucas plays the (heroic) sap that doesn't get the girl again.
  • Just so y'all know, I was on Roy's side the whole time, through every twist and turn.
  • Cruise should just OWN a sunglass company.  He looks good in them in every movie.
  • That's an awesome car.
  • How does one buy a deserted island, exactly?
  • "How did I get in these clothes?"
  • Great action sequences, in the plane, in Spain, and,yes, on a train!  OK, and in/on the cars, too.
Great summer movie.  I really enjoyed this.

Happy Birthday, Lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment