Cindy, Glenn and I then saw "Inception".
- Um, WOW.
- OK, I understand now why people are saying that I should go see this in IMAX. The scenery, especially in Ariadne's dream, were amazing.
- I need to find me a token.
- As Leo DC said, "we need a forger", all I could think was, "YOU'RE the forger! I saw it in "Catch Me If You Can"!
- Why does Christopher Nolan insist on putting a bag over Cillian Murphy's head in his movies? He has such a fine, chiseled face!
- "I've always wanted to pretend to be an architect." -- Seinfeld's George Costanza. I wonder what he would have thought about being *this* kind of architect?
- Awesome score, Mr. Zimmer.
- That van sure did take a long time to fall down.
- Perhaps we should all go see "The Matrix" now to get even more confused. There is no spoon (stolen from someone else's FB post).
- Did the top fall over? I think it does exactly what you want it to do. :)
Amazing. I highly recommend it to y'all that like to think a little bit...or a lotta bit. ;) Here's a site that might help y'all with your brain explosion. Or not.