Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pinch Me

After church this morning, I had some yummy dim sum at the new Chinese restaurant near my house, Capital Seafood.  We saw a neato-looking Almond Tea dessert that had a pastry on top of a mug of, I'm assuming, almond-flavored tea.


Cindy, Glenn and I then saw "Inception".

  • Um, WOW.
  • OK, I understand now why people are saying that I should go see this in IMAX.  The scenery, especially in Ariadne's dream, were amazing.
  • I need to find me a token.
  • As Leo DC said, "we need a forger", all I could think was, "YOU'RE the forger!  I saw it in "Catch Me If You Can"!
  • Why does Christopher Nolan insist on putting a bag over Cillian Murphy's head in his movies?  He has such a fine, chiseled face!
  • "I've always wanted to pretend to be an architect." -- Seinfeld's George Costanza.  I wonder what he would have thought about being *this* kind of architect?
  • Awesome score, Mr. Zimmer.
  • That van sure did take a long time to fall down.
  • Perhaps we should all go see "The Matrix" now to get even more confused.  There is no spoon (stolen from someone else's FB post).
  • Did the top fall over?  I think it does exactly what you want it to do. :)
Amazing.  I highly recommend it to y'all that like to think a little bit...or a lotta bit. ;)  Here's a site that might help y'all with your brain explosion.  Or not.


1 comment:

  1. I think Inception might be the perfect summer movie. It is a complex and generally original story that gives the audience quite a bit to think about and debate. It also has some really great car and foot chases, explosions, and gun fights. What more can you ask for? :)

    ReplyDelete