Monday, June 1, 2009

Lolly Lolly Lolly Get Your Hunks Right Here


It is National Ice Cream week in the UK, and DelMonte Superfruit Smoothies has come up with this promotion.

This article has a picture of the entire item.  Phallic much?

(DelMonte Foods is not affiliated with this company, BTW).

I'm not gaga over Mr. Craig like APPARENTLY all of the United Kingdom is, but I'm thinking of whom I'd prefer as my lollipop.  Really, I can't decide.

Of course, if it were required to be an actor from the UK, then definitely Joseph Fiennes.

But if it could be anybody?  Wow.  The possibilities astound me.  Since Stephen Colbert already has an ice cream, I will disqualify him from this one.  Plus, he's more in my heart in a genius comedian kind of way.  All of the other guys I heart, though...mmmmm.....

There could be packs of different flavors, like for each NKOTB member.  One of them would have to be lime green, because they're fans of that anti-Laker team.  I'll give that one to Donnie.  I'm so whacked out right now that I can't decide on the other ones.  Maybe they should all have a swirl of lime with other flavors.  Yeah.

But, of course, if we're going there, then you know what I would want, right?

That's right!  PELLA POPS!!!

I'm grinning just thinking about it.

What do you think, PellaPosse?  Which flavors should each guy be?  I'll go the easy way and just say here and now that George would be Chocolate, and Scott would be Diet Mountain Dew flavor.

Or we could just make Lychee Soho Ice Lollies and forget all about being creative.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment