Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fe Dude

I saw "Iron Man" last night. I don't really do movie reviews, but here are my thoughts.

Robert Downey, Jr. is awesome, as he is in all his RDJ-ness. I didn't even recognize Jeff Bridges because of his lack of hair, but I finally figured it out when he spoke. He does a great job with his character. I think it must have something to do with "hair acting." Ask Johnny Depp about it. Then ask Johnny to call me. ;)

Oh, and the evil bald Afghani guy really should have worn a hat, or at least a scarf on his head! The dude is bald, his skin is burned, and he's standing out in the hot sun?! I guess that's supposed to make us think that he's too tough for sunscreen and head coverings, but it also shows me that he's not very smart. Actually, maybe he IS wearing sunscreen. But dude, you *need* a HAT!

What is it with Stan Lee and the characters with the initials "P.P."? Gwyneth Paltrow plays Pepper Potts, whom is Tony Stark's (RDJ) assistant.

Stan Lee's cameo. Gotta love it.

The special effects are awesome, and I want a computer like that in my house. Oh, and a robot or two to help me out a little bit.

I highly recommend this movie for all of you Superhero/Action Movie fans. I also recommend that you STAY UNTIL THE ENTIRE MOVIE IS DONE. ("Entire Movie" includes credits). You won't regret it, especially if you're a comics fan.

2 comments:

  1. Johnny or Joseph? ;)

    Love the title of the entry, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course, it's Joseph for me! I just want Johnny to nod and smile at me again. Sigh! Besides, he's Shannon's.

    ReplyDelete