Saturday, January 12, 2019

Street Smarts Rule

My friend Lori and I were having some girl time after church last week (she lives with 3 guys, so she welcomes this a LOT).  After brunch, we decided to see "Second Act".


  • I don't know about that rainbow knit dress, JLo.
  • Push it, push it good!  Wait, why did that scene happen?
  • Figured out a major plot point and hit Lori before the actual reveal.  I don't usually do that, but I guess I was having an "aha!" moment and felt like sharing it.  (Not the group that performs "Take On Me").
  • I wish JLo and Milo had more scenes together, because they were cute.
  • "Our mistakes don't limit us; our fears do."
  • I like Leah Remini, but I think there was a little too much botox going on here.
  • "What did you mean by 'kinky'?"
  • Do companies actually use that plant in their products?  Does the plant actually exist?
  • Vanessa Hudgens is too pretty, like, for this world.
Cute movie, but not a must-see in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment