Sunday, January 13, 2019

Don't You Forget About Bee

There's been so much going on in the last month or so that I wasn't sure I'd get to see "Bumblebee" while it was still in theaters.  But I did!


  • AllSpark Productions!  Cool.
  • Love the soundtrack!  Of course I do: I'm a child of the '80s.
  • Oh, THAT'S how he lost his voice!  Origin story!
  • WHY am I crying?  Isn't this a Transformers movie?  And why did I cry three times?
  • Hailee Steinfeld is adorable. That shot of her cheek to cheek with Bumblebee should be framed and on her dresser.
  • Hey, that tunnel looks really familiar.
  • Otis kinda looks like what I imagine a young Tom Hiddleston looked like, with curly hair.
  • "They literally said they were 'Decepticons'.  That doesn't raise any red flags for you at all?" 
  • "I like the way they pop."
  • "The darkest nights provide the brightest stars."
  • I like that his screen is made of up of a honeycomb pattern.
  • Why are bees making a hive on the car?  Do they do that in real life?
  • "You mean you could have been a Camaro this whole time?!?"
  • Love the Breakfast Club fist pump in response to the salute.
  • Nice 'Vette, Charlie!
I really enjoyed this movie.  It's got heart, it's got action, and it's got '80s music!

No comments:

Post a Comment