Thursday, June 28, 2018

Save The Dinos

I wasn't able to see "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" with my friends, so I decided to watch it while I'm on vacation this week.  I also decided to sign up for AMC Theaters' A-list, which will be paid off this month after I see one more movie, since the first one was in Dolby and cost almost as much as the monthly fee.  


  • "I left you."  "You left because I told you to."  
  • The above link is to the Isla Nublar map because I think it's more cool than the actual movie site. I like how all of the ride wait times are zero minutes.  Also "Egg Spinner.  This attraction is no longer in service.  DNA is not a game."
  •  All of those poor dinosaurs. So sad.  I had a tear in my eye when the humans were escaping the island and they were watching the lava flow down to the shore, killing the brachiosaurus.
  • Ha.  "President questions whether dinosaurs ever existed."
  • That was crazy how Owen leaped between the jaws of the T-Rex to escape the crate.
  • I love the Stygimoloch.  SOOO cute, and awesome how she just knocks people out of the way and they go flying.
  • I had many tense moments in my fancy chair.  
  • This franchise loves to put children one plexiglass pane away from dinosaurs' big teeth.
  • That teeth collecting guy is an idiot.  How do you just walk into the cage?  He couldn't try to get the tooth from between the bars?
  • The Indoraptor reminds me of a dragon without wings, especially when it was on the roof of the estate.
  • Maisie's story was a surprise to me, but it shouldn't have been.  I remember wondering a long time ago how far these crazy scientists would go with DNA of any kind.
  • Why did she go back to her bed?!  I would have left the property.  I guess she went to where she thought she'd be comforted?  
  • I did like the reference to Lexi in the Jurassic Park kitchen by using the dumbwaiter.
  • Aw, Blue.  I get it.  You don't want to be locked up anymore.  Instead, you prefer to terrorize local neighborhoods.


    I don't think I'll have time to see this one again while it's in the theater, but if I do, I hope to see it in IMAX.  Bigness, you know.

    Here are my favorite stickers from the JW:FK app.  So cute!






    No comments:

    Post a Comment